For lawyers, we offer an engaging seminar, approved by the Florida Bar for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits; “Civil Behavior: Enhance your Legal Ethics, Professional Etiquette and Attire.” This three credit hour course consists of 1.5 hours of ethics and 1.5 hours of general knowledge. All legal professionals can benefit from this informative course.
- How to improve your common communication with other attorneys.
- How to avoid overstatements and bluffing and puffing techniques.
- How to deal with cross-cultural issues with clients and other attorneys.
- How to use and detect body language, including touching and distance.
- How to show your good manners with clients with special needs.
- Lose your fear of making introductions.
- Learn how to network for fun and profits.
- Tips on how to start and end a conversation.
- Learn how to do a winning handshake.
- The when and how on following up with new contacts.
- Know how to buy a suit.
- Proper attire tips.
- Do’s and don’ts of accessories for men and women.
- Attire for different occasions: court; office; clients; casual.
- Hair and nails – what they say about you.
Please contact us for more information.